terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2013

Haidji - Art - White Lion


After a break
I'm painting again...
telling stories again with the colours of the world
outside of me, coloured with the eyes of my soul...
and the first one...of a new serie of works
is a Lion...white like snow...
the painting is already sold.
but
 
My new Tshirt "White Lion" is now available at Etsy,
if you like it, share this link or buy one ! thanks
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/119887486/tshirt-wear-art-by-haidji-white-lion?
you can also see the Tshirt and Painting
 
                                                                                              WHITE LION
 
                                                  at
 
                                 www.haidji.blogspot.com
 
if you don't like to receive my Emails
please write me to

Telas Gaudí Ind. Com. de telas e Materiais para Pintura Artística
Rua Cabral, 291 - Bairro Rio Branco - Porto Alegre/RS
51 33333294 - 91074429 

Nenhum comentário: