domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

Haidji - Art - Limited edition - summer colection

 
First serie of the t-shirts colection is ready
Haidji - limited signed edition - Summer colection started
I know I look tired, but to bring your dreams into reality mean lots and lots of work...
 
I wish a good summer to all here
wind...beach...sand...
shooting...the new t-shirt is ready :)
summer started ans also my summer colection
now you can wear* my work....
 
 
look at                                                                                                          wear ART      
                                                                                                          
 
                                                                          limited and signed edition by Haidji  
 
                                                                                                     at                                                               
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                         www.haidji.blogspot.com
 
                                                                                                                                     and
 
 
                                              www.haidji.eu
 
 
if you don't like to receive my emails,
please write me to
haidji@gmail.com and tell me
 
thanks
 
Haidji
 
 

Nenhum comentário: